Mar 29, 2020
TH 572 - Ministry in the Intercultural Church of America
This course assists the student in developing knowledge, and skills for ministry in an intercultural Church. Attention will be given to understanding the many cultures present in the Catholic Church and in American society.
Prerequisites & Notes
- Assignments: 5 Units
- Interactivity: Discussion Boards
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the guiding principles of the practice of Catholic intercultural ministry.
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of the history of the Catholic Church in America.
- Explain the nature, mission, and constitutive elements of evangelization in the Catholic Church.
- Articulate the basic elements of intercultural communication skills.
- Develop a plan to apply the tools of intercultural communication and ecclesial integration to one’s own parish or Catholic institution.
Add to Portfolio