TH 515 - Pastoral Counseling: Theory and Practice
This course offers students the opportunity to comprehend and utilize theories and techniques for helping others cope with the impact of faith on their lives, grounded in a vibrant Catholic understanding of the human person.
Assignments: 5 Units
Interactivity: Pastoral Conversation
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand theories and techniques in pastoral counseling.
- Apply techniques of listening to enhance pastoral conversation.
- Write verbatims of pastoral conversations as a learning tool.
- Incorporate an understanding of the stages of faith in pastoral conversation.
- Demonstrate professionalism and responsibility in pastoral counseling.
[Add to Portfolio]