Oct 27, 2021
MK 302 - Marketing Research
This course introduces students to Marketing Research. It explores the critical importance of Marketing Research through environment, customers, and competitors. Specific areas of investigation will include tools and techniques used to obtain valuable information for better decision-making.
Prerequisites & Notes
- Assignments: 5 Units
- Interactivity: Discussion Board
- Final Assessment: Final Project
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Define Marketing Research.
- Examine the research process.
- Formulate the fundamental principles of Marketing Research.
- Evaluate data collection and research design.
- Apply knowledge of tools and applications
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)