ED 550 - Classroom Management for Effective Learning (K-12)
Prepares teachers for proactive classroom management, which meets the needs of all students in an inclusive classroom. Provides models of teaching and learning that accommodate students at risk of learning, students of diverse culture, and students with diverse abilities and disabilities.
Assignments: 4 Units
Final Assessment: Final Paper
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Identify the influence of your personal background on your teaching.
- Develop ways of describing classrooms.
- Understand the philosophical basis for classroom management models.
- Analyze the teaching and learning implications of classroom management models.
- Make informed decisions about applying classroom management models.
- Integrate management systems into an engaging learning environment.
- Apply knowledge of educational research to classroom practice.
[Add to Portfolio]