ID 220 - IDS Capstone - Associate of Science
This course is designed to deepen students’ understanding of interdisciplinary thinking, writing, and research, providing learners with opportunities to recognize, appreciate, and critique multiple perspectives within and across disciplines. The course also provides students with opportunities to evaluate and synthesize knowledge across multiple areas of study, as well as offer foundational opportunities to apply learning experiences to real world issues.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to do the following:
· Recognize the value of diverse perspectives within and across disciplines.
· Reflect on learning experiences within and across fields of study.
· Demonstrate a foundational understanding of approaches to critique and integrate varying worldviews.
· Articulate approaches to synthesizing multiple perspectives and knowledge across disciplines to real world issues.
· Understand the ethical responsibilities of conducting research.
Credits: 3 credits
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)