Nov 23, 2020
MK 307 - Customer Relations Management
This course introduces students to the increasing role of service in providing superior value to customers. It explores the critical importance of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) through customer development, customer retention, social CRM, and technology. Specific areas of investigation will include customer value, customer loyalty, CRM technology, and the future of CRM.
Prerequisites & Notes
- Assignments: 15 Weeks, 5 Units
- Interactivity: Discussion Board
- Final Assessment: PowerPoint Presentation
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Define Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Identify the history and development of CRM.
- Examine the increasing roles of how technology is contributing to providing higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate the impact of CRM on sales and marketing strategies in the development of customer value, retention, and loyalty.
- Identify the growing role of CRM and its future.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)