AC 630 - Advanced Management Accounting
This course is focused on a case study approach with problem-based learning to develop skills in the use of data/information for decision-making and problem solving.
Assignments: 10 Week Course
Interactivity: Discussion Board
Final Assessment: Final Assignment
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Apply accounting systems for decision-making and providing incentives within an organization.
- Create and utilize a budget for organizational decision-making and control.
- Analyze the role of cost allocations within an organization.
- Compare and evaluate alternative-absorption cost methods.
- Appraise benchmarks to evaluate an organization’s performance.
- Assess and employ alternative internal-cost systems within an historical context.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)