PH 200 - Human Nature and Ethics
A study of seminal philosophical questions and their relevance to what it means to be a human being. Topics include key theories of reality and knowledge and a substantial focus on ethics, including ethical theory and applied ethical issues.
Prerequisites & Notes
This course has no prerequisites.
Assignments: Varied Throughout the Term
Interactivity: Discussion Boards
Final Assessment: Final Examination
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to
- Identify key concepts and terms in philosophy;
- Explain basic philosophical theories and their significance;
- Demonstrate critical thinking and reading skills;
- Apply ethical theories to particular moral issues;
- Demonstrate writing proficiency appropriate for a mid-level undergraduate class.
Credits: 3 credits
[Add to Portfolio]