HR 500 - Human Resource Management - Foundations for Leadership
This course will provide a strategic perspective to the key functions of Human Resources Management that contribute to organizational success with a focus on managing people and processes within the design of the organization and its organizational culture. This course will be helpful for career path decisions, leadership ethics, and strategic management applications. The course will include the study HRM planning and strategic objectives, the role of the HR practitioner, people management and operational relationships.
Prerequisites & Notes
Assignments: 10 Week Course
Interactivity: Discussion Board
Final Assessment: Final Project
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Analyze critical trends in HR for the 21st century.
- Evaluate human resources processes within a learning organization
- Critique the role of HRM for organizational effectiveness.
- Demonstrate competency in the policies and procedures associated with people management and organizational effectiveness.
- Identify and apply ethical and moral dimensions to HRM
Credits: 3 credits
Add to Portfolio