ID 420 - IDS Capstone - Bachelor of Science
This course is designed to deepen students’ understanding of interdisciplinary thinking, writing, and research, providing learners with opportunities to recognize, appreciate, and critique multiple perspectives within and across disciplines. The course also provides students with opportunities to evaluate and synthesize knowledge across multiple areas of study, as well as offer foundational opportunities to apply learning experiences to real world issues.
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to do the following:
· Explain the concept of disciplinary perspective.
· Apply the traits and skills characteristic of interdisciplinary thinking.
· Apply the integrated model of the interdisciplinary research process.
· Understand the ethical responsibilities of conducting research.
· Communicate your research to appropriate audiences.
Credits: 3 credits
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)