MB 500 - Business/Organizational Dynamics
A systems view of business and the organization. Explores both the importance of theory in- practice and the internal and external relationships that enable the business/organization (i.e., system) to remain a viable enterprise. The course also explores the balancing and reinforcing dynamics inherent in all systems.
Assignments: 10 Week Course
Interactivity: Discussion Board
Final Assessment: Final Paper
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Apply the various models of organizing.
- Understand how an organization influences the behavior of its members.
- Understand the internal dynamics of organizing and how they affect the effectiveness/performance of an organization.
- Understand how the interdependent relationship between external and internal environment affects an organization’s ability to support its strategy.
- Align organizational structure/design to an organization’s strategy.
[Add to Portfolio]