AC 550 - Leadership & Relationship Management
Focus is on developing productive intra- and inter-personal effectiveness toward providing positive productive influence to individuals, groups and the organization.Topics include: self-leadership, trust, leading teams, negotiation, etc.
Assignments: 10 Week Course
Interactivity: Discussion Board
Final Assessment: Final Project
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Develop contextual and practical strategies for assessing and planning your professional development.
- Interpret and apply the Professional Code of Conduct to real-world situations.
- Manage your role and contribution as an independent professional while building effective relationships among colleagues and clients.
- Utilize reasoning in the process of solving problems in which ethical and professional conduct are concerned.
- Assess your personal beliefs about leadership and evaluate their potential to influence your development as a leader.
[Add to Portfolio]