Jan 18, 2018
SA 304 - Sales Management
This course consists of a study of sales management competencies, including how to effectively manage a field sales force with an emphasis on structural planning and operational control over recruitment, training, retention, supervision, motivation, compensation and performance evaluation of sales personnel.
Prerequisites & Notes
- Assignments: 5 Units
- Interactivity: Discussion Boards
- Final Assessment: Final Paper
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Comprehend and accurately describe the roles of sales management and sales managers.
- Understand the importance of culture to selling.
- Recognize key leadership traits necessary for strong sales management performance.
- Outline a sales process and articulate its role in selling.
- Develop a plan for recruiting a sales team.
- Accurately portray the role of a professional sales manager on a high-performance sales team.
- Create and use accurate metrics for evaluating sales performance.
- Select appropriate methods for corrective action for an under performing sales organization.
- Describe the impact of automation on the selling process.
- Articulate the impact of mobile technology on the selling organization.
[Add to Portfolio]