Aug 13, 2020
PH 210 - Ethics
A critical study of the most important competing ethical theories enabling students to learn to formulate rational responses to the most pressing ethical questions.
Prerequisites & Notes
EH 106 or equivalent is required; EH 107 or equivalent is recommended.
- Assignments: 5 Units
- Interactivity: Discussion Board
- Final Assessment: Final Paper
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Identify key concepts and theories in ethics.
- Explain the reasoning and significance of the major schools of thought in ethics
- Evaluate arguments about ethical issues.
- Demonstrate writing proficiency.
- Apply ethical theories to specific cases and contexts.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)