PY 307 - Educational Psychology
Studies the learning process based upon theories, principles, and applications. Explores methods and concepts relating to teacher-student interaction. Uses case studies to view the teaching process from various perspectives.
Prerequisites & Notes
Assignments: 4 Units
Interactivity: Discussion Board
Final Assessment: None
Course Learning Objectives
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to illustrate, in writing, an understanding and application of content as it applies to the following:
- Developmental and behavioral theories in education.
- Strategies used to encourage motivation and thoughtful learning.
- Teaching to diverse learning styles.
- Creating learning environments.
- Formative and summative assessment tools.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)