Jan 23, 2021
MK 301 - Advertising
This course examines the role of advertising in the creation of brand value, using the communication platform to integrate and add value to brands, through clearer understanding and alignment of the target market, message, media and other components of the promotional mix.
Prerequisites & Notes
- Assignments: 5 Units
- Interactivity: Discussion Board
- Final Assessment: Final Project
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Describe the role of advertising as part of the marketing mix.
- Explain the importance of target markets and segmentation in the development of advertising plans.
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize the power of a brand and its equity.
- Analyze traditional forms of advertising for messaging and effectiveness.
- Evaluate the role of advertising and how it is evolving for major companies and brands.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)