Sep 18, 2020
ED 322 - Advanced Training Perspectives
Offers the student deeper exposure to such things as assessment of needs, training methods, planning strategies, and evaluation techniques. The course’s goal is to develop the student’s ability to manage and coordinate training programs in organizational settings. Students gain a broad understanding of the training profession, and development of programs in particular, and are expected to present research information defending or refuting a specific topic of controversy in the field of Training and Development as a Final Project.
Prerequisites & Notes
Assignments: 5 Units
Interactivity: Discussion Board
Final Assessment: Final Project
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Analyze training needs and performance problems.
- Prepare learning outcome statements.
- Measure and evaluate training results.
- Develop and design appropriate training methods.
- Develop and use effective coaching techniques.
- Demonstrate professional training skills such as analysis, evaluation of training, design, management, development, and coordination of training.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)