2006-2007 Catalog [Archived Catalog]
Welcome to our community of successful distance learners.
Right now, thousands of people with families, demanding schedules and active lives are pursuing their degree through Saint Joseph’s College’s distance education program and you can, too. Our Graduate & Professional Studies division offers you a way to earn a degree wherever it is convenient for you and at a pace that fits your lifestyle.
The Division of Graduate and Professional Studies Commitment:
- Dedication to academic excellence
- Convenient ‘anytime, anywhere’ course schedules in over 30 programs of study
- Supportive faculty who are experts in their fields
- Personalized academic advising
- Over 30 years experience delivering quality distance education
- Accreditation by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
The Division of Graduate and Professional Studies Community:
- The Student/Lifelong Learner
- Seeking personal fulfillment
- Seeking career advancement
- Managing personal and professional responsibilities
- The Courses
- Relevant, a blend of theory and practice
- Multiple learning modes of delivery to accommodate your schedule
- Meaningful; leading to new insights, marketable skills
- Quality design
- The Faculty
- Industry experts
- Course designers of relevant materials
- Trained to meet your learning needs
- The Staff
- Offering personalized student-focused academic advising
- Dedicated to excellence in distance learning
- Dedicated to the Core Values of Saint Joseph’s College of Maine
My Portfolio Tool
Click to track program and course information that is important to you. Register your own password to save your list. You can return later and start where you left off.
Saint Joseph’s College admits students without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, or disability to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the College. The College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, or disability in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.
Saint Joseph’s College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. The College recruits, hires, trains, and promotes persons in all job groups without regard to race, age, sex, national origin, veteran status or physical or mental disability. Saint Joseph’s College is also authorized under Federal Law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
Saint Joseph’s College of Maine
278 Whites Bridge Road
Standish, Maine 04084 -5263
The College reserves the right to change offerings, fees, calendar, rules, regulations
governing admission and registration, and any other regulations concerning the
student body. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this
catalog, any portion of the contents is subject to change without prior notice.